Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cross is the best offensive tackle who blocks pass

Cross is the best offensive tackle who blocks pass 2 months 1 week ago #5429

In the past, we've seen several mock drafts from ESPN's Mel Kiper and Todd McShay This was their first mock in a group of the year Madden 23 Coins. the two draft experts swapping picks all the way down to this round. Today, we'll look at the biggest things that jumped out at me upon seeing this mock.

I'm a big fan of Georgia defensive end Travon Walker but I think we've hit silly season with him. Walker was a mid to late first round selection in the lead up to the Combine, after which he amazed everyone with athletic potential and then his stock has jumped off the charts.

Kiper has Walker as No. 2 overall to the Lions and he's arguing that they'll go with the pass rush, in spite of Aidan Hutchinson being off the board (he's taken No. 1). At some level, I understand it. Walker has the ideal size to be a 4-3 linebacker with the type of athleticism usually reserved for a 3-4 edge rusher. What I'm trying deal with is taking this much of a risk by taking a top five pick on an athlete who scored 9.5 bags in his college ... total.

Do not get me wrong, raw statistics aren't all-all, be all of college passers-by, but here's my biggest concern: In the top 10 leaders in sacks in the Madden NFL 23 last year one player didn't possess at least 10.0 sacks in his college season. It was Micah Parsons. It's really frightening to think of a player this high without proven success.

Cross is the best offensive tackle who blocks passes in this draft, period. That's why to Buy Mut 23 Coins see him drop to the number. 13 spot is astonishment to me. I can understand the way this happened with they way their mock was forming and I'm not able to believe it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Fortex-Arma 2 Origins

Fortex-Discord

Support us!